Most of the decisions to reduce taxes cannot be made after the end of the tax
year. Tax planning is a year long process. By working with our clients on a
monthly basis we are able to reduce their taxes. At WPH our tax planning
and preparation consist of the following year around procedures:
- Review of monthly financial statements with tax planning in mind.
- Year around monitoring of tax law changes.
- Year end tax planning with checklists and projections two to three
months prior to the end of each client's year end.
- Preparation of an unadjusted year end statement, which is used as a tax
planning tool to maximize all legal deductions. We then prepare a second
finalized year end statement.
- Personal tax questionnaires are mailed out at the close of the tax year
to guide you in assembling all the required information.
- All returns are processed through a state of the art computer tax system
designed to provide a total review. Not only are the calculations rechecked
electronically, but the system initiates a process confirming the accuracy
of your return.
- A final review is then done by the professional manually. Rest assured,
our professionals strive to produce a tax return that reflects the lowest
tax entitled - mathematically correct, technically correct by law and with
total confidentiality. Only then do we give our signature of approval.